WELCOME NOTE! MUST

Hi viewer!This blog was Created on 08/03/2007.Update regularly...Keep it as your feed if you enjoyed or wished ... my yahoo and Add to google feed available or subscribe to ATOM post.so that you will get all the updated post directly to your e-mail desk.well! This blog is combination of four incredients which you know something as important.It shows you how to mix these things to make a mouth watering recipe.That is your peaceful-healthy-progressive-accoplishing life.It talks to you,it plays songs for you, it discuss with you,comments you,it giudes you,makes you aware(concious),and also seek you.So that you are not getting bored .keeps you all the way entertained.yes this blog do...! convert this blog to your favourite blog with your diamond comments for its growth.Any accomplishment requires the effort of everyone and this blog is not different. So finally invites you...
"you can achieve anything which you aspire to achieve." "you can become whatever you aspire to become". -Bhagavad Gita

Friday, March 16, 2007

Merchant had Four Wives!(spirirual)

"To discover and realise the immortal lifein a body subject to death and constant mutation this is offered to us as the manifestation of god and in matter and goal of nature in her terrestrial evolution"
There was a rich merchant who had four wives. The forth wife was his favourite.He loved her the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies.He took Great care of her and always gifted her the things tht he could afford.

Healso loved the third wife very much.He was very peoud of her and always wanted to show her off to his friends.However, the always feared that, she might run away with someother man.

He also loved his second wife.She was a very considerate person,always patient and in fact has been the merchants confidente.Whenever the merchant faced any problem,he always turnedto his second wife and she would alwayshelp him out to tide through difficult times.

However,the merchant did not love first wife.Rhough she loved him deeply,he hardly took notice of her.He always treated her like a slave and showed much displeasure with her.Despite all these,the merchant's first wife was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions towards maintaining his wealth and business as well as taking care of the household.

One day,the merchant fell ill.His conditioned worsened by the day and he knew that he was going to die soon.He thought of the luxuries life that he had lived and told himself,"Now I have four wives with me.But when I die,I'll be alone and I willthen feel very lonely.Therefore let me ask my wives to accompanyme to the other world so that I shall have them with me after my death."

So he called his fourth Wife,who was his favourite,and said,"Iloved you the most,endowed you with the finest clothing and showered all my affections on you.Now that I'm dying ,will you follow me and keep me company ?"

He expected her to say yes.But she answered,my dear husband,I know you always loved me .But now since you are going to die,it is time for us to separate and go ou own way,So it is time for me to bid you goodbye."

The answer cut like a sharp Knife right into the merchant's heart.The sad merchant then asked the third wife,"I have loved you so much all my life.Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?""No!" replied the third wife."You always held on to me with your ego centered selfishness.Moreover,life is so good to here! So after you die I'm going to remarry and happily with my next husband!"She added.

The merchant's heart sank and turned and turned cold. He therefore called his second wife and asked her,"I always turned to you for a help and you've always helped me out.Now I need your help again.When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?"

I'm sorry,can't help you out this time !"replied the second wife.At the most,I shall take care of funeral and other formalities after your death."

The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant devastated.

But then a voice called out,"My dear husband.Please don't worry. I shall always give you company.Whatever happens, I determined to be with you forever.I cannot be separated from you.So I'll follow you no matter where you go."

The merchant looked up and to his amazement it was his first wife reassuring him.She was skinny and looked like she was suffering from malnutrition. Greatly grieved,the merchant said,'I should have taken better care of you while I was capable of doing So!"

Conclusion of This STORY:
Like this merchant we all (every man and women) have four wives or husbands.What do these wives/husbands signify ?
The Fourth Wife:
The Fourth Wife is our body.No matter how much time,effort and resources we lavish on the body to make it look good and to keep it in fine fettle,it will definitely leave us When we die.Unfortunately it cannot follow us to next World.

The Third Wife:
Our third wife?The third wife stands for our fortune,material possesions,Wealth,status,and job that we worked so hard to attain.When we die ,they all go to others.

The Second Wife:
What is meant by the second wife ?The second wife is our family,relatives and friends.No matter how close they are to us ,the farthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.At the most they will fullfill all the Post death formalities and ensure a decent burial or funeral after we are dead.

The First Wife:
The first wife is our soul,which most of us often neglect in our pursuit of material Wealth and sensual Pleasures.But it is the only thing that follows us Wherever we go .And it gives us company even after our death.Therefore it and strengthen it now rather than to wait until we are on our deathbed to realise its importance.Because by it would be a bit too late.

The moral of this story is that we often erroneously focus on our body, material possesions and relationship when we should be focusing our energy and attention on nurturing our soul by striving for spiritual growth.

A neglected soul or spiritual life like a garden that is unattended to.It grows weeds and creates lots of problem in our lives.On the other hand if we focus on cultivating our spirit,then all the other things will perfectly fall in place.The body will be healthy and strong,abundance will flow into our lives and we will have good healthy relationship with everyone else.

No comments:

Earn Money With your Ideas Without Investing with your persistance